Giving The ASUS ZenFone MAX A Test Run

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's been a couple of weeks' experience with the ASUS Zenfone MAX and as shown previously, it is an impressive phone that comes with great battery capacity. So I brought it with me on my day trip to Johor Bahru, Malaysia to 'document' my experience.


As like all overseas trip, I love taking pictures while on the move. That's why the camera function is the most important aspect of a phone when I'm getting one.


There are alot of modes to play with and combined with the 13MP rear camera with dual tone flash and laser autofocus, I can take sharp high resolution photos while hubby drives along the road. I don't even have to miss a moment. All it takes is a split second to focus and snap! 



See these photos above and below. When I've zoomed in 7 times to enlarge, I can still see the details clearly! Even when birds fly by, there's no sign of motion blur at all.  I'm definitely ASUS-converted. =X




Of course, with all these constant photo snapping and having the phone's screen turned on all the time, battery will get drained off very fast. Having to lug a heavy duty portable charger whilst you shop, might seem to be too much a burden on your shoulders. 


This is definitely the moment you are glad you have the Zenfone MAX. With a massive 5,000mAh battery, the phone easily lasted me through the day and I could still "share" my battery life and use it to charge my hubby's phone, using the OTG wire provided. See how easy it is done below...


Just one down side though. Due to the high battery capacity, it does take a much longer to charge the phone to full capacity with the provided charger. It normally takes me up to 5 hours to get it fully charged. But I'm fine with it, since the Zenfone MAX tends to last me about 1.5 to 2 days.



I'm loving the ASUS Zenfone MAX and I'll recommend this to those who likes to be on-the-go and have one device to do everything for you. You can get great photos to boast about and post on your social media apps, whilst getting most of your job done, checking emails, taking notes, sending messages and receiving calls.



The ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) is already launched and are available at the ASUS brand stores, ASUS authorised dealers, Singtel, and StarHub at suggested price SGD$249. Go try the smartphone out and do share your experience with me too. =)




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin