Catch Gwen Stefani, George Cloony & Julia Roberts On "The Late Late Show With James Corden" Tonight!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


The most epic special guest carpool karaoke is happening tonight on The Late Late Show With James Corden at 11:45pm (10:45pm JKT/BKK) on RTL CBS Entertainment.


Sing along with Gwen Stefani and James Corden as they pick up special guests George ClooneyJulia Roberts to join in along the way. Here's what happens in previous episodes with Jennifer Lopez, Sia and Adele. This guy can really rock Carpool Karaoke!




So, go ahead and set the alarm for the show tonight!
I know I am definitely staying up for it! =)



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin