Grab Those Hello Kitty Hello Kit Kat Collectibles Whilst You Enjoy A Kit Kat

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I've been super busy trying to clear up the house and getting all my blog articles published for ya'all, that I have delayed this post for too long. I needed a break and thank god there's Kit Kat to keep me company. Have a break, have a Kit Kat eh?



Have you seen the super adorable HELLO KITTY HELLO KIT KAT® ads on TV? Yes! For Hello Kitty fans, here's another chance to load up on the collectibles as the Kit Kat-s are stored in a kawaii oval tin and there's 2 sizes pouch to be obtained!


This pouch shown above can be obtained with every purchase of 3 packets of KitKat Chunky or 2 sharebags. You can use it as your daily vanity case, or even sneak a few bars of Kit Kat in for the break you always deserved!


The smaller sized pouch has a handle, which you can stash some cash and essential cards for that tea break or casual Sunday break. This is how it looks like and you can get it  banded with 3 KIT KAT chunky packs.


When in stores or supermarkets, do check out their other new product - Japanese Green Tea Match flavoured Kit Kat! It is available in the 4 finger packs version and I like to enjoy this 'Zen' break with a cup of warm tea... =)



For more information, go to https://www.facebook.com/kitkatsg/.
Don't forget to "Have a Break, have a Kit Kat!"
Meow ~~~~  v(=∩_∩=)v




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin