TVB Stars Never Cease To Amaze Us At The StarHub TVB Awards 2015

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I just got home from an exciting evening at Marina Bay Sands and I'm still jumping up and down, not sure if I can really get to sleep after all the excitement. Have you seen my Instagram feed? TVB celebrities were in town to attend the annual StarHub TVB Awards 2015 (星和无线电视大奖 2015 ) and all our TV favourites were on the special "green carpet" to greet their fans.


YES! 張保仔, 黃娣妹, 十一貝勒, 收規華, 梁芯鯉魚精 & 朱爾旦 were all gathered here for this grand affair. If you are fans of HK dramas like me, you would be familiar with these names as they are character names of Tony Hung 洪永城, Grace Chan  陳凱琳 & Ruco Chan 陳展鵬 in Captain of Destiny 張保仔, Louis Cheng 張繼聰 & Tavia Yeung 楊怡 in Momentary Lapse of Reason 收規華 as well as Eliza Sam 岑麗香 & Wayne Lai 黎耀祥 in Under the Veil 無雙譜


Alongside them, was also several other TVB stars:

  • Linda Chung 鍾嘉欣
  • Kenneth Ma 馬國明
  • Moses Chan 陈豪
  • Carol Cheng 鄭裕玲
  • Nancy Wu 胡定欣
  • Derek Li 李浩林
  • Vincent Wong 王浩信
  • Selena Li 李詩韻
  • Amigo Choi 崔建邦
  • Alfred Hui 許廷鏗
  • Hubert Wu 胡鴻鈞
  • Lam Ha Mei 林夏薇
  • Edwin Siu 萧正楠
  • Priscilla Wong 黃翠如
  • Lawrence Ng 吳啟華
  • Tracy Chu 朱千雪
  • Adam Cheng 鄭少秋
  • Liza Wang 汪明荃


OK, gona leave you with this post and go grab some sleep. Stay tuned as I will be updating with more from the awards ceremony. =)



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin