[What's New] M.A.C Cosmetics x Guo Pei Collection Will Launch Exclusively At TANGS Today !

| |
Hi Huneybees,


We have first seen her works on the runway of  FIDé Fashion Week here in Singapore and making a big name when Rihanna donned on her stunning royal gold gown on the Met Gala red carpet and now, in a few hours time, we will be able to get our hands on her highly anticipated makeup collection in collaboration with M.A.C Cosmetics.

YES! I'm talking about GUO PEI! This talented couturier from China has collaborated with my favourite makeup brand - M.A.C Cosmetics to present a luxurious collection of products that reflects her collection - “garden of the soul”.


Photo Credits: Richard Bord
I was told that the price point of this collection is higher and it will only launch exclusively from 1 October 2015 at TANGS at Tang Plaza. Be sure to head on early (*I know I will) and I will share more when I get home with my "trophies". Here's the full range of products from the collection ...



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin